1. What was your first assignment given as the CW Star?
My first assignment was ATX Television Festival and it was very nerve racking. Fortunately, I didn’t have time to overthink the situation because once the red carpet started it didn’t stop. It was a ‘sink’ or ‘swim’ moment and I learned so much by participating.
2. Is there a celebrity that caught you star struck?
Meeting one of my favorite bands, Rascal Flatts. On the inside I was freaking out and felt like a 5-year-old school kid that was just promised all the ice-cream in the world. When I met them though, I tried to play it so “cool” and I would’ve pulled it off, had the adrenaline in my hands not reared its’ ugly head when I was taking a picture of the band! I have to laugh at myself though, because I’m sure they are used to that.
3. Favorite Food?
I can’t pick just one, because I am a HUGE foody. If I had to narrow it down, I would pick pizza, pasta and anything chocolate!
4. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I like to switch it up- If I’m at the gym, Pandora is on the station ‘Rap and Hip Hop Pre-Game’ or ‘B.O.B. Radio.’ When I’m at home relaxing it’s probably on a country station or 90’s music station.
5. What do you like to do for fun?
Anything with my family, friends or pups.
6. What book are you reading?
I just started The Maze Runner- So far a little confused, but I’m excited to see where it goes.
7. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Take each day, Day-by-day
8. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor: I really enjoy movies. Outdoors: Paddle boarding, going to Rainy Street and taking my dogs to Zilker Park.
9. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
In my free time I enjoy going to happy hours at new restaurants around Austin with friends, watching live music and eating Mexican-vanilla ice cream with Oreo toppings at Amy’s Ice cream.
10. What are your favorite shows on the CW?
I really enjoy Supernatural and Hart of Dixie.