AUSTIN (KXAN/KNVA) – Some of the biggest names in politics are coming to Austin this weekend.
The 6th Annual Texas Tribune Festival will feature 60 events and 250 speakers including Ohio Governor John Kasich and Texas Senator Ted Cruz.
On Saturday, The Washington Post will host an event called Politics and Pints with Chris Cillizza.
See if you can answer the questions below and watch the video above for all the answers.
- Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson had a major news moment recently when he was unable to identify which Syrian city?
- Who was the last Democratic candidate to win white women voters?
- Where is polling closer: Ohio or Arizona?
- Independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin found himself apparently stuck with a placeholder running mate in 8 of the 9 states in which he’s currently on the ballot. What name was entered as a placeholder for a future VP pick?
- What was George W. Bush eating when he choked and passed out in the White House?
- What percent of Donald Trump’s own supporters think he is racist, according to a recent poll: 0, 3, 5 or 7?
- Who was Chester Arthur’s Vice president?
- Green Party nominee Jill Stein was charged with criminal trespass and criminal mischief after vandalizing construction equipment at the site of which controversial project?
- Who was the oldest person ever elected U.S. president?
- What is Chester Arthur’s middle name?
The questions are courtesy of The Washington Post.
Click here for more on the Texas Tribune Festival.